Thursday, June 22, 2017

Circles

Linking to Nina-Marie at http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com

I have all the circles for the kit my daughter gave me for Christmas turned under. I have arranged them on the hand dyed wool and will begin stitching them down. After they are stitched I will add fancy embroidery around the edges. They will look like pebbles when they are done. I wanted something with a lot of handwork to take to meetings in our development.




I decided that the place to hang my blue and orange quilt is over the railing in our loft. I still have to sew binding on and wash it.


Thanks for reading.
Chris


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the circles!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    That will certainly look like pebbles when it is complete - it already does! I think you've found the perfect place for you quilt - whether it's finished or not. HAHA No one can tell! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Susan -- I love the circles too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am always thrilled when someone takes the time to comment.